We’re happy to return to our Wednesday night slate of ministries on July 15, all beginning at 7:00 p.m., to include:
Nursery Care, Summer Fun Children’s Ministries, WFMC Youth Ministries and Adult Prayer Meeting.
Here are all the details:
Locations: Prayer Meeting – Room B200-201
Summer Fun Children’s Ministry – Rooms
Youth Ministry – Building C Great Hall
Nursery: The “Healthy at Work” guidelines for childcare centers are in place for Nursery.
• We will check temperatures of all who pass through the preschool wing doors (including volunteers).
• Volunteers will wear a mask; children will not.
• Volunteers will wear gloves when changing diapers or feeding children.
• We will wash hands often– just like normal (when changing a diaper, wiping a nose, preparing food, etc.)
• We will be extra vigilant in removing toys that have been played with (even if they were not mouthed.)
• The nursery will be fully cleaned after each use.
• We will check volunteers in just as we do the kids, thus keeping a record of all who have been in the preschool wing.
Summer Fun Children’s Ministry:
Who: Children age 4 through grade 4 whose parents are in Prayer Meeting or working with Youth
When: 7:00 – 8:00p.m.
Where: Grades 1-4 in Building A, lower level
Age 4 and 5 in Building B Preschool Wing
We will do everything possible to keep your children safe. Masks will not be required, but we will do our best to sit with distance between us. We will have some class time and some playground time.
Wednesday Night Youth Ministry: It is with great excitement that we invite our youth (rising 6th graders through recently graduated seniors) back on campus on Wednesday evenings at 7:00p.m. beginning July 15 for prayer, presence and study. Though our gathering will look a little different these days, we are so looking forward to being together. We will continue to follow the “Healthy at Work / Worship” worship guidelines. Our plan is to:
• Meet in the gym or outside (depending on weather) to allow for plenty of space to be together.
• Eliminate snacks/meals during the summer youth group gatherings.
• Avoid games that would cause us to be too close to one another.
• Promote hand washing/sanitizing upon entry of Bldg C.
• Avoid singing as a group.
• Avoid congregating in the entryway of Bldg C.
Prayer Meeting will meet in Room B200-201 in a socially distanced manner. We’ll work through the hearing issues as best we can as we go. Blessed are the flexible.
- Due to the Governor’s order, wearing Masks While Moving on Wednesday night will be required in any circumstance where the six feet social distancing is not possible.